Why XYZ is the right choice for Machine Tools
Experience you can trust
At XYZ we have been developing, testing and refining our range of machine tools for over 35 years. Our winning principles of combining outstanding build quality with the worlds best control systems, namely ProtoTRAK® and Siemens, has seen the product range become the nations first choice for prototype and low volume production.
Next day servicing
Over 300 machines in stock
‘No Quibble’ Warranty
Strict quality control
Did you know?
- Our newly extended factory is 200 times larger than our first unit in Newton Abbot.
- Our offices now occupy more space than our entire first unit.
- In 1984 a metre CNC Mill without a tool changer would cost more than £39,000. A new Ford Escort was less than £4,500 and an average terraced house was £15,000. Today the equivalent metre machine with improved performance is £34,500 from XYZ.
- XYZ receives four containers a week with machines ready for assembly and control fitting.
- All ProtoTRAK machines are assembled and inspected at XYZ HQ in Devon.
- We have the capacity to assemble and deliver over 100 machines per month.
- We carry more than £1 million pounds worth of spare parts in our 18,000 sq ft stores to service the 20,000+ machines working in the UK.
- Parts can be ordered at any time through our Spares and Tooling Web Shop.
- We sell four times as many ProtoTRAK controlled machines than any other machines we sell, and over 75% of first time customers buy a 2nd machine within in year.
- Most of XYZ’s employees are long service personnel who have worked for the company for more than 15 years.
- All our Area Sales Managers are apprentice trained, knowledgeable and can demonstrate a control in your premises.